Cartier De Trinity bracelet on silk cord opinions?

Thank you!! :smile: wow I’m envious :smile:
It does sometimes not always.. I’m able to push my love bracelets up my arm and they tend to stay so that helps.. I’m ok with my loves going over the cords though because these bracelets have minimum metal parts so I can live with that lol

Thank you, i panicked and transferred the cord to my other hand hehehe. I guess I’ll put them together again soon since i like the stacked look. Thank you and will try your advice

Reactions: XCCX
I love the cord colour you have picked! Are you still happy that you have purchased it? I am still on the fence since the rings are so tiny..
yes i am! excited to have the cord changed and feel like i have another new bracelet. my only issue is that i dont remove it when i shower and sometimes i get itchy from the wet bracelet. i wear it with my love bracelet so my love bracelet wont look too plain.

What a wonderful rainbow to choose from!recently I had my cord changed in Zürich/Switzerland, they had many colours as well. The Cartier boutique in my hometown mostly just offers four or five colours, so I take the chance when I travel.
Also at CDG you get 12% off the French price, so a really good deal :smile: