Cartier De Trinity bracelet on silk cord opinions?

it's a great "starter" bracelet for cartier, it's awesome for stacking so I do think it's worth the price I paid for mine. I find I fall in love with it all over again every time I change the silk cord colour!

it's a great "starter" bracelet for cartier, it's awesome for stacking so I do think it's worth the price I paid for mine. I find I fall in love with it all over again every time I change the silk cord colour!

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking about wearing it with my RG Love. So far, I've been wearing my Love all by itself!!

I love mine and yes, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat! Hope these pictures help in your decision. The last pic with the love bracelet is my motivation pic...it will be mine someday. :P

Attachments

• stack.jpg
    stack.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8,636
  • 2012-11-16 13.13.36.jpg
    2012-11-16 13.13.36.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 7,153
  • IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 16,021
How much is this bracelet? And does it only come with one color cord? And do you pay for extra color cords? Do they always have them in the boutique?

The bracelet is $540 and comes with a black cord. I've heard you can get other cords at the boutique, but I don't live close to one. And I don't know if they charge for them or not.

I love mine and yes, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat! Hope these pictures help in your decision. The last pic with the love bracelet is my motivation pic...it will be mine someday. :P

Thanks for your reply. The one shown on the Cartier website has a black cord. I assume you had it changed out at a boutique?? I would much rather have a different color than black.

Thanks for your reply. The one shown on the Cartier website has a black cord. I assume you had it changed out at a boutique?? I would much rather have a different color than black.

Yes, I did not want the black cord either. I think you are able to select two additional colors at the time of purchase. When DH purchased it for me, he chose red and orange (he chose orange b/c I have this lil' addiction to Hermes, lol).

Yes, I did not want the black cord either. I think you are able to select two additional colors at the time of purchase. When DH purchased it for me, he chose red and orange (he chose orange b/c I have this lil' addiction to Hermes, lol).

I like the colors you have. I wonder if they would give me a couple of cords if I order the bracelet on the website?

It's possible but I haven't done that yet. I still learning to recreate the knot so that it will look as good as how the Cartier staff does it. I'm afraid if I undo the knots, I will need to go back to Cartier to have them fix it. :shame:

That's the thing. I would be in the same boat. I have no clue how to tie the knots and the nearest boutique is 3hrs away.:biggrin: