Cartier De Trinity bracelet on silk cord opinions?

rhill1981

Jun 3, 2016
Hi everybody,

I am thinking of purchasing my first Cartier product and going for the Trinity bracelet in YG,WG and PG. I've been informed that I can request several colours of the silk cord when placing my order is this correct? Does anybody have any photos to share with the bracelet on, in particular paired with a Rolex watch?

Last and not least, is this a good product to start my collection with?

Many thanks

Reactions: hiri

hiri

Apr 16, 2017
I love mine. You can change the colors whenever you want to free of charge. They have multiple colors but every boutique that I've been to have different ones. Some boutiques have more than others. But it's a very casual piece. I only use it for casual occasions.

rhill1981

Jun 3, 2016
How heavy is the actual gold on the bracelet itself guys? Lovely photos thank you. Loving the teal coloured cord.

rhill1981

Jun 3, 2016
I love mine. You can change the colors whenever you want to free of charge. They have multiple colors but every boutique that I've been to have different ones. Some boutiques have more than others. But it's a very casual piece. I only use it for casual occasions.

I don't live near a boutique so I'll have to request them with my order

citysurfer1

Apr 12, 2015
It's a super light piece. Looks cool on the bracelet, but nothing substantial in case u are expecting a heavy piece.

rhill1981

Jun 3, 2016
Hey guys, my bracelet arrived today and I'm loving it so far but gosh isn't it tiny?? I don't know why it's actually worth that much if the rings are so little??