Cartier Chinese New Year Promotion - anyone know the details?

meowmeow

bags & shoes addict + wanderluster
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
Not sure if this is where I should be posting this ... but I was in the Cartier Toronto store today trying on their trinity rings and the SA told me that they are doing a Chinese New Year promotion and only have a limited number of these invitations. I asked her for the details but all she knows is that Cartier will be mailing out gift certificates. I asked if she knows if there's a minimum spend in order to use it but she doesn't know as she only found out the promo this morning herself. Does anyone know or heard of any promo like that? Any details are appreciated coz I am really anxious to know what I'll be receiving!!!

:yahoo:

I know last christmas, (Christmas 2008) I received a gift certificate for $500 when I purchased any piece from the LOVE collection, $2K or more.

I suspect it will be something like that.

meowmeow - Just keep checking with you SA. Very easy to miss these sort of opportunities.

VuittonsLover - I doubled up on the $1K off of $5K last year. I hope this year is the same promo.

Thanks for the info gnaw. But my SA told me to wait until I get the gift certificate in the mail before going there again to pick out what I want. Maybe the promo you got is a different one. They are so secretive about their promos!:rolleyes:

Cocktail reception on 2/18.

I got an email from my SA last night about the cocktail reception too. She said I will be getting my gift certificate along with my invitation. She said the GC will be for $850 and she thinks it's valid with a minimum purchase of $2500. What should I get??? :graucho: