Cartier bracelets with Gold Watch

Julie_de

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone! I have a question for those who wear Cartier bracelets with watches for a long time. Anyone have any experience with which Love or JUC bracelet is better to wear a watch? Which bracelet will no so much hurt a gold watch and itself less, rounded JUC or Love? Thank you

First, according to both my SAs they strongly encourage *not* to wear a watch and a bracelet next to each other.

As I have, however, 7 Loves on my right and a reg JUC which hurts once a while. So I occasionally move it over to the left side where there is my watch. So far I do not see any scratches. I make sure the JUC head with the diamonds which are obviously harder point away from the watch. Still the nail-tail moves over the watch from time to time. Not good, though. Could imagine this will occur less with a Love. Having said that I feel a Love would be better suited.

Reactions: Julie_de
First, according to both my SAs they strongly encourage *not* to wear a watch and a bracelet next to each other.

As I have, however, 7 Loves on my right and a reg JUC which hurts once a while. So I occasionally move it over to the left side where there is my watch. So far I do not see any scratches. I make sure the JUC head with the diamonds which are obviously harder point away from the watch. Still the nail-tail moves over the watch from time to time. Not good, though. Could imagine this will occur less with a Love. Having said that I feel a Love would be better suited.
Thank you. I have only 1 Love and 1 JUC with diamonds. If wear the JUC head to another bracelet, then the JUC head scratches Love a lot. I think a JUC head without diamonds does not scratch Love, as with diamonds. If wear it with the tip, then JUC is layered on Love and rubs the surface. My bracelets don't fit snugly around my wrist. Therefore, I think for now to wear separately from each other, and think which is better to wear it with a watch) If I understand correctly, you have a dominant right hand, where are 7 bracelets?
P.S. Sorry for my English

I probably have a stupid question, but it interested me. For example, if we wear Love bracelets of the same size, then they will fit tightly to each other and not scratch much. If we wear, for example, JUC and Love, where the bases do not fit snugly to each other, because have another form and from constant rolling and contact, will not the gold gradually wear off? I don't mean scratches, scratches are definitely inevitable. I am interested in the erasure of the gold itself))) Perhaps in 5 years, some amount of microns will not be. Conventionally they say, a bracelet in the place of constant friction with another bracelet can become a little shorter or thinner?))))