Cartier bracelet engravings

kris_101120

Aug 23, 2012
Hi everyone! I have a question I hope someone may be able to help me with!:smile: The photos attached above are my Cartier bracelets. The first photo is a size 18 rose gold that was purchased in December 2016. The second is a yellow gold size 20 that was purchased in January 2019. I’ve never seen the marking “dB” before on a Cartier love bracelet- also the stamping looks different as well (the newer YG 2019 bracelets stamping is not as big and as crisp as the RG 2016) but I’m not sure if it’s because it was made by a different manufacture. They were both bought at Cartier stores. Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me out with this!:smile:-kris

View attachment 4766959D343DA34-5E40-4EAA-B11B-B113086E2EC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I have a question I hope someone may be able to help me with!:smile: The photos attached above are my Cartier bracelets. The first photo is a size 18 rose gold that was purchased in December 2016. The second is a yellow gold size 20 that was purchased in January 2019. I’ve never seen the marking “dB” before on a Cartier love bracelet- also the stamping looks different as well but I’m not sure if it’s because it was made by a different manufacture were they were both bought at Cartier stores. Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me out with this!:smile:-kris
Hi! Welcome, you may want to post this in the Cartier jewelry forum.

Reactions: kris_101120