Cartier birthday reveal!

iheartorange

Cert. Purse Addict
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
Happy birthday to me!! Thanks DH for this wonderful 30th birthday gift!! I will enjoy it everyday!!

Oh does anyone know if you can swim with the love on! It's the summer and we go to the pool quite often.. I heard its bad to the screws if you keep taking on/off

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403470630.508621.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403470646.487904.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403470665.959733.jpg

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your beautiful Love! You are going to adore it! My SA said it was fine to swim in it. No problems with mine after swimming :smile:

Congrats! One small piece of advice - maybe wear a wristband if you wear it in the ocean or a public pool. I wore mine when I went snorkeling and I was a nervous wreck that it would fall off. Luckily, it didn't fall off and I have since gone swimming with it with no problems either.

Thanks everyone!! I love it soooooo much! I wore it the first time yesterday and i m already IN LOVE with it..

But.. While carefully looking at it again last night before bed, I noticed there's a long scratch line on it.. It doesn't look like I banged on something but more like it was caused by the screw driver or maybe when I tried to put it away in the pouch, I accidentally scratched it by the 2 sides? Not sure.. But I am kinda upset.. :sad: I know ultimately it will have scratches but isn't it a bit early?? Will this be fixable? Can I return it and get a different one ? Lol

I would want to take a pic and post here but it's so shinny and can't take a detail pic with my iPhone :sad: