Cartier ballon bleu in wg with diamond bezel?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi all,
I'd love your thoughts on this watch. I'm thinking about the 33 --
http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collec...er/we902035-ballon-bleu-de-cartier-watch.html

right now I have a yellow gold president in 36 and also a yachtmaster in stainless as well as a fun Chanel J12.
I'd like to add this watch but I'm curious on thoughts. My hubby thinks that white gold is not the way to go and prefers yellow gold but I think that's too close to my president.
Do you think this watch will have staying power? if so do you think white gold is a good idea or go with another finish?
Thank you!

Personally I don't like how this watch looks in YG so I wouldn't get it. The WG option seems nicer but the instant I saw the watch it occurred to me that it should be on a leather band... the sparkle of the diamonds against the richness of a leather strap. I think it'll make the diamonds stand out even more. Maybe this is something you can consider?

I like the Ballon Bleu with diamonds as opposed to without. I don't care for the style in yellow gold but two tone with rose gold looks good. If I were to buy this for myself, I would buy the white metal or two toned with rose gold. But that's just my preference.