Cartier Amulette MOP or Oynx

amywong1

Aug 29, 2015
Hi all!

I went to try Cartier’s amulette necklace recently as it is about to discontinue and I’ve been wanting to get it!

i am so torn between the yellow gold with mother of Pearl or rose gold with oynx. I am looking to wear it as an everyday piece and my other everyday piece is a rose gold juste un clou.

Rose gold usually suits me better as I am quite pale but the yellow gold mother of Pearl is so beautiful too. Living in London where we probably get 2 months of semi-hot weather, I thought Oynx would not look as stand out on dark colours/winter clothes?

Both are really beautiful and thought I would ask for opinions! any thoughts? :smile:

9967828D-2401-405E-A239-FBDD5F9E1D6D.jpeg

90C72D15-FF0C-4070-92AE-C802B9D1C54E.jpeg

0050A867-F45F-4C7E-8EA2-66ADDC64A77C.jpeg

He
MOP Amulette! I'm biased cause I have the same one and I stack with a VCA MOP necklace. I am really sad they're discontinuing this line.
Do you have this in the xs size? I purchased a listing from eBay but I found out after paying that the photos of the amulette have engravings on the back of the xs pendant. I’ve looked on fashionphile and other places but don’t think that the xs should have engravings and am now worried I bought a fake for 1.4K! If you don’t mine me asking, could you please let me know if there are engravings on the back of your pendant? Thank you!

He

Do you have this in the xs size? I purchased a listing from eBay but I found out after paying that the photos of the amulette have engravings on the back of the xs pendant. I’ve looked on fashionphile and other places but don’t think that the xs should have engravings and am now worried I bought a fake for 1.4K! If you don’t mine me asking, could you please let me know if there are engravings on the back of your pendant? Thank you!

I also have the xs size and there aren't any engravings on the back side of the pendant :sad: There are just the serial number and hallmark on the clasp.