Cartier 4 Diamond Love or Diamond JUC

PF2010

O.G.
May 15, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

I have a milestone birthday this summer and DH would like to gift me a Cartier piece.

I wear a RG and WG regular size Love bracelet on a daily basis. I also have a 6-diamond regular YG Love bracelet which I will pair with either the RG or WG bracelets. I typically just stack at most two bracelets.

I’m thinking about either the 4-diamond YG Love bracelet or the regular JUC with diamonds which I would stack with the YG 6-diamond Love bracelet for when I want to go for all YG.

Any thoughts on which piece I should choose or if I should be considering another option? I‘m a fan of the YG Bulgari serpenti viper bracelet (semi pave) and the YG VCA Perlee bangle as well.

Thank you!!

I think most will suggest the JUC just because you already have a beautiful collection of love bracelets! But you must love it enough though and not get it just for the variety..
I personally just completed my love collection of 4 bracelets and like you, I wear 2 max each time and occasionally stack my regular size JUC as a 3rd, it really does spice things up! Good luck deciding and happy early birthday!

Reactions: Yodabest
juc with diamonds would look amazing with your loves. 6 diamonds love is more beautiful than 4 diamonds imo.

I agree. I honestly don’t see the point in getting the 4 diamond classic if you already have the coveted 6 diamond classic.

I would have purchased the 6 diamond classic in a heartbeat if it were still available and not look back at the 4 diamond!

Reactions: Chivis and MsKaren
Absolutely no reg JUC pairing with any Love on the same side. Period. Opposite site yes.
Thank you to everyone for their responses. Seems like the JUC is the clear winner.

What do people think of pairing two small YG love bracelets with a regular size love bracelet? Is that just the equivalent of having two regular size love bracelets?

Scheurin, just curious why the love and juc can’t be stacked together?

Thanks all!!

Last edited:
The JUC - especially the one with diamonds will heavily scractch the Loves. Learned it the hard way myself :annoyed: Second, the Loves push the JUC into your wrist - starts to hurt over time. Okay, if you are looking for scratched Loves and enjoy pain it may be an option :biggrin:

For stacking the Loves check my pics, I have 3 sm and 4 reg. I even *recommend* stacking different widths (not sizes!) of Loves. :heart::heart::heart: The only Love not to stack is the reg pavé as it is thicker than the others which looks crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaton
Bear in mind, everyone will have their own experiences and opinions. For a different perspective from one stated above, I own a classic and thin love that I wear daily and added the JUC with diamonds in December. I have worn it a lot since buying, though not daily. I can only speak from experience and of course it can change over time, but so far, I have noticed NO damage whatsoever to either bracelet. I heavily considered a third love bracelet (would have been the rg rainbow) but ultimately decided I wanted variety. I’m so happy with my choice and I get compliments on it too!

I think with the bracelets you’re considering, you can’t go wrong because both are lovely. If I had to choose though, I’d say go with the JUC, especially since you already have the love with 6 diamonds. The JUC is a beautiful, standout piece!

To add: I also have worn the JUC for full days and have never noticed
any pain. I forget it’s there most of the time unless I’m looking at it or being complimented.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Bear in mind, everyone will have their own experiences and opinions. For a different perspective from one stated above, I own a classic and thin love that I wear daily and added the JUC with diamonds in December. I have worn it a lot since buying, though not daily. I can only speak from experience and of course it can change over time, but so far, I have noticed NO damage whatsoever to either bracelet. I heavily considered a third love bracelet (would have been the rg rainbow) but ultimately decided I wanted variety. I’m so happy with my choice and I get compliments on it too!

I think with the bracelets you’re considering, you can’t go wrong because both are lovely. If I had to choose though, I’d say go with the JUC, especially since you already have the love with 6 diamonds. The JUC is a beautiful, standout piece!

To add: I also have worn the JUC for full days and have never noticed
any pain. I forget it’s there most of the time unless I’m looking at it or being complimented.
Thank you PC1984! I’ve been giving the JUC a hard look since I have three loves already but they sure are comfortable to wear and come in several options. I now find myself considering the RG rainbow love but not sure how this would look with the 6 diamond love. My thought is rainbow love looks best when stacked with plain bracelets. Another option I’m now considering is a plain YG regular love and a plain YG small love. I saw a photo from another member and really liked how the two regular ones looked with the small one.

Thank you PC1984! I’ve been giving the JUC a hard look since I have three loves already but they sure are comfortable to wear and come in several options. I now find myself considering the RG rainbow love but not sure how this would look with the 6 diamond love. My thought is rainbow love looks best when stacked with plain bracelets. Another option I’m now considering is a plain YG regular love and a plain YG small love. I saw a photo from another member and really liked how the two regular ones looked with the small one.

I have a classic and thin love that I wear 24/7 and it’s a great combo! My classic is yg and thin is rg. I think two classics with a thin would go nicely together. I heavily considered that too. I just felt having more loves would be more limiting for when I want to wear other bracelets too. Since I’m not one to swap out loves, I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about 3 bracelets on all the time, plus 1-2 more during the day. I am petite, so that would look/feel like a lot on me.