Cartier 3 ring love bracelet?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
    Hello everyone!

So I was on the Cartier website just browsing for the LOVE bracelets when I noticed the 3 ring one. Can anyone share any details on this, what the official name is or what the rings look like in person? What is the bracelet made from? Also if anyone owns it, mod pics! Do you like it? Thanks :biggrin:

http://www.cartier.us/#/show-me/jewelry/b6038400-love-bracelet?tab=1

Screen shot 2012-10-06 at 10.46.29 PM.png
  2. I really like this bracelet too when I saw it on the Cartier website.
    When I was in NY, I tried it on and didn't like it at all :sad:
    The 3 little rings on the silk cord moved all around and the bracelet just felt cheap to me and not worth the money.

3. Oh thats disappointing to hear. I wear a bracelet all the time and I didn't want to stack the full gold love bracelet so I thought this would be a good alternative. Hmm, good to know! I may check it out in-store but I think I'll think the same as you

4. bump, if anyone else has any opinions! :smile:

5. Ditto this

6. Okay that's also good to know!
    So I see the general consensus is to pass it on. I'll probably just get the love cuff or a bracelet if it works with my current bracelet :smile:

7. I agree, I think the silk cords are fun and cute, but I could never spend that much money on it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Love bracelet on guys. HOT.

8. Thanks for the input!

I wanted a soft bracelet like this because the gucci one I wear now has links and isn't a hard bangle, so I thought it would go better but I'd rather now just get the love bangle and keep it on!