Carter discontinued?

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
As all the Carters are in the sale, has this bag been discontinued? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really liked the size and shape. I didn't get one in the end as I thought the strap would damage very easily, but I would be sad to see it go.

It certainly looks like no Carters next season, which is a shame, I would have liked to have seen it in different colours. I didn't pay any attention to it at first but loved it whn I saw one IRL.
I have the double handled one and the straps are really sturdy. If you like it might be worth getting one whilst they are still there

It was more the leather woven through the strap which bothered me. I just had visions of it being worn through very quickly. How do you get on with yours? Is it comfortable to wear?

I'm getting on fine with it, really really like it. I don't foresee any problems with the leather in the handles, it's thick and sturdy. The lily strap is similar and haven't heard any bad reports about that either.

I have the double handled one too, it is lovely and people comment how gorgeous the bag and leather is. I also foresee no problems with the straps and the leather and it is a pity M is not continuing the bag for at least another season

I got the black snake print one, I did have to track it down but it was really the only option for me as I have several dark blue bags. I like the birds nest camera bag as well but I'm being good.