Carter Bags: Post Pics/Info here

Use it already girl, what are you waiting for!? :P

I have the regular size (some call it the large) Carter and it's really lightweight. Most of my MJ bags have suede lining and are therefore super heavy but Carter is really easy to wear.

the shape is a little awkward for me, but since i haven't used it yet, maybe i'll change my mind. i should have gotten the large carter but i'll deal ;)

that's a good explanation. i've carried by carter cubie a few times, but i have the same problem with my mika and ginny. i haven't used both more than twice. :hrmm: maybe i'll use one of them today.

The bump of this thread has me pining for all the Carter bags I had and let go of:sad:. I think I could really go for a hardcore or rocket in a dark color. I would also love a yellow wristlet. . .I miss my pale lavender. . .:girlsigh:

The bump of this thread has me pining for all the Carter bags I had and let go of:sad:. I think I could really go for a hardcore or rocket in a dark color. I would also love a yellow wristlet. . .I miss my pale lavender. . .:girlsigh:

yeah, i think the hardcore would've been a nice size for me too, but oh well. the cubie's a good trusty little bag.