carrying your b-bag home in the rain & snow

lol! there have been many a time that I have carried my Balenciaga in a plastic bag becuse I don't want it to get wet. I carry a plastic Target bag in my car just in case......:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

phew, i'm sooooooooooooooo relieved to know that i'm not as crazy as i thought i was (lol!!!) :yahoo:...i'm a new yorker, so pretty much anything goes, but i felt so funny carrying my b-bag inside a garbage bag :P...i wanted a "starbuck's" coffee sooooooooooooo bad, but i was too embarassed to walk in there with my garbage bag hanging from my arm in case one of the neighbors saw me :wondering :sweatdrop:

my bbags have done pretty well in the rain. no special treament. when i do carry my light colored ones in hair salons, i have started putting them in their dustbag on the counters. hair dye looks pretty scary....;)

Well, the first day I took my Twiggy to work, I set up a little "bag bed" for it...

It consisted of an un-used folder propped in the corner beneath my desk so it wouldnt come into contact with the floor.

I set it up so that my bag wouldnt touch the wall either and I then lay the tassells on top of the bag...

Mind you, when I got home I noticed that the front tassell on the front pocket had an un-identifiable substance on it... yuck!

I cant say I am as careful with it now

**thinks back to the movies coke spilling incident...**