Carrying very little in a speedy 30

kmatt33

Oct 24, 2016
Hi. I have a speedy 30 B and I live it so much. I tried on the 25 and it looked a bit small on me. The thing is I don't carry a whole lot. I have my 6 ring key holder, a Mini pouchette, a small wallet, ear buds, my glasses, a travelers notebook and sometimes my kobo. It sounds like a lot but really is nothing in this bag.

I don't want to downsize my bag does anybody else carry small amounts in their speedy 30?

I don't carry a ton of things in my 30. Comparably to what you carry because it tends to become cumbersome if over-packed. Then again, I have the classic speedy so I would imagine that the speedy B is more comfy.

I think the 30 is the perfect size, I would keep it. You never know when you may need that extra space, and I think it's perfectly fine to carry that amount given the size of the bag.

Hi. I have a speedy 30 B and I live it so much. I tried on the 25 and it looked a bit small on me. The thing is I don't carry a whole lot. I have my 6 ring key holder, a Mini pouchette, a small wallet, ear buds, my glasses, a travelers notebook and sometimes my kobo. It sounds like a lot but really is nothing in this bag.

I don't want to downsize my bag does anybody else carry small amounts in their speedy 30?

I don't have a 30 but I think if you love the bag and it works for you, you should keep it! The great thing about extra room is it will be there if you need it. Enjoy your bag! :biggrin:

I had the same situation and when I carried little in my DE Speedy 30 it didn't look very good. It didn't fill it out enough.
I loved it but ended up selling it.

i have the same problem, too. Mine is the speedy B 30 mon mono. I love it so much but i carry very little esp during the weekends. Now thinking of getting the Speedy B 25.

That Speedy B 25 was the worst LV purchase I've made. Too darn small. I don't think I carry too much, probably about the same as you listed. Each time I needed to get something out of that bag, was a frustration. Only good thing was that I sold it quickly and just about broke even.

Sometimes it's not how much you carry but how great the bag looks on you.
I agree with this, but with the 30, if you don't carry much, it all moves to the center of the bag and creates a pointy sag I wasn't too fond of. A Samorga helped tremendously, but ultimately I sold the 30 and bought a 25. Just the right amount of evenly-distributed sag with my few things and I don't even need an organizer. The 25 isn't for everyone, but I find it works for me and it's pretty adorable.

I agree that an organizer will help with filling the bag out. I don't carry much either and I don't typically like organizers but i bought a couple for my Speedy 30's and i really love them so much more now. I got mine from PurseBling.

Reactions: kmatt33
I agree with this, but with the 30, if you don't carry much, it all moves to the center of the bag and creates a pointy sag I wasn't too fond of. A Samorga helped tremendously, but ultimately I sold the 30 and bought a 25. Just the right amount of evenly-distributed sag with my few things and I don't even need an organizer. The 25 isn't for everyone, but I find it works for me and it's pretty adorable.
I have a base shaper in my 30 and everything is stored inside of pouches, so regardless of how much or little I carry it all looks the same.