carrying bags- what sort are you?

I'm both a long-strapped shoulderbag/hobo/messenger girl (preferably, soft and slouchy) and a clutch girl.

I don't really like short shoulder straps/handles on myself at the moment (although I've [somewhat reluctantly] worn them in the past) and I've never liked handheld styles on me; I find them impractical and uncomfortable.

I normally either dress casually, or slightly glamourously, or, most often, a combination of the two. So these bags suit my personal style. :biggrin:

I am all over the place. I love a good shoulder bag, but also love the crook of the arm option too. That's why I like shoulder bags with not too long of a shoulder strap to have that choice. Handhelds are also great as long as I can do the arm crook too. I just can't justify spending as much money as I do on bags without having a couple options for each, with the exception of evening bags which are expected to be just a clutch or just a handheld.

I choose my handbag to suit my outfit & what I'm doing that day. If I'm running about and will have a LOT of stuff to carry - I have to use a messenger or a shoulder bag. I like hand held bags, they're good for work & don't wrinkle my outfits.

I've never gotten good with clutches though.

i like whatever is good for the occasion! i wont have a hand held is i am walking around a city (shoulder or msgr or backpack) or a msgr or backpack on a date! everything has its place and i do not discriminate! i just love bags!