Carrying a pochette on its own... dinky?

no, not at all. Its a great bag. In fact....If LV made one 4 times that size....it would be wonderful. Its comfortable and a great shape. I like to put in in a large tote bag so when going to a club, or out to dinner, its a nice small bag to carry. I have several large LV bags but this one is my favorite....wish it was bigger..:sick: :sick: was thinking of getting a shoulder strap for it.

I love the pochette. But I went with the Recital instead because it was just a little bigger and the strap fit me better. I love the opening too. But I would also like to get the Damier Navona for going out. :love:

i have a while multicolore pochette, and although i love big bags now, i still carry it on its own. i could fit my wallet, powder compact, lip gloss, eyeliner and keys into it.

I have seen women using the pochette as a purse as early as 7 to 10 years ago. I myself have been using a monogram and multicolor pochette for a long time. The pochette is roomy enough to put money (in a money clip) cellphone, house keys, credit card case, lipstick and pressed powder.