Carryall as an everday bag?

hchung9537

Hannah<3
O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
What do you guys think about the carryall?
Is it too big or bulky for an everyday bag?

I love love the shape of it but I'm not that tall (5'3'')
and was worried if it would look huge on me..:sad:

I was also thinking about keepall 45 with strap
(carryall can't be carried around with strap, right?)

Also is carryall bigger than a speedy 40?

I think Carryall is too big to use as a everyday bag
I'm 5'6'' and it's huge on me, and look bulky...

Keepall 45 is about the same size I think but less structured, and Keepall 45 is bigger than Speedy 40, the number is the lenght in centimeters

Keepall 45 = 45 cm
Speedy 40 = 40 cm

I think you should visit your store and try them, maybe stick to a Speedy 40 if you like big bags.

I want a 45 too but for day trips- LV website under the catalog header shows a pic of a model holding the 55 keepall across her shoulder- pic might help!

At uni, there's someone who uses a Carryall as an everyday bag and I think she looks fabulous. So going against the grain, go ahead and get it if it works for you!

I think I've seen some girls use a keepall 45 in Hong Kong. It's kind of empty since it's not completely stuffed, so it sags a lot, and there makes it look smaller...

I guess you really need to try it to see if you like it. I'm 5'6", and I've used my keepall as an everyday bag before, but it's quite large. I've also used the carryall ONE time as a everyday bag, and I found it too bulky.

i personaly think the carryall, is unfortunately to big to be used as an everyday bag.. as well as the keepall45..
Its more like for a travel piece, or gym piece.
I persoanlly have walked down a few times, the mall/streets with a carryall, and people look @ me like Where the heck is he going??
And Is that an oversized speedy he has??
,...So all in a nut shell, as much as I love huge bags as well.. It's not the best everyday bag :/