Carry All too big to use as an everyday bag?

Do you girls know if the handles on the Speedies are all the same length? Comparing the Speedy 25 to a Speedy 40, since the body of the bag is bigger wouldn't the handles be slightly bigger/longer too?
The reason why I ask is if I get the Speedy 40 then I might be able to squeeze the handles up my shoulder and use it as a shoulder bag?
Do you think it will work?

Hmm, I didn't really notice much of a difference in handle length. If you have skinny arms, you might be able to. Like Latinmalemodel suggested, maybe a Saleya?

I think it's a little too big, but I think the Speedy 40 is too big for an every day bag also, so I'm probably not the right one to ask. For a purse I think the Speedy 35 would be the largest without it looking like a carry-on bag. I think too the slouchiness of the bag might not lend itself to being under your arm. What about a Tulum GM or something for a large shoulder bag? Or a Croissant GM?

When I was in Hong Kong, I saw girls using the CarryAll as casual bags. To me, if you pack less things in it, it won't look so structured and big. At the same time it looks more different compared to the usual Speedy. :smile:

Ok well I'm with the minority here. I don't think it's too big. But then, I use the Keepall 45 five days a week for uni, and have had countless compliments on how good it looks. Also depends on your frame though. I'm only 165cm. I plan to get the Carryall but only after I get a black epi Keepall, and a big Damier bag first :P

I agree with MJ and think the stephen would be a more versatile everyday bag that can also be used for travel and has a shoulder strap. A denim version of the same size would be the cabas raye gm which MJ also has so she can better give a perspective on it. There is also a Rita bag in multicolore with the same concept. All bags have two speedy style handles plus a shoulder strap. Priceless!

A speedy 40 or keepall is a REALLY big bag to use everyday and gets uncomfortable on the forearm. I actually get bruises on the inside of my arm from my manhattan GM bag- so they are HEAVY bags that you can't put on your shoulder if you need to.

2006LVPE2006-carryal-0606.jpg

OMG :nuts: Hot bag on a HOT man! :love: