Carry a Poche Document...

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
...as a large clutch? Has anyone done that? Women in particular, but all responses are welcome:smile:

I know it is very narrow, but then again so are some other clutches...
Do you think the proportions would be horrible for a large clutch as is popular these days? Large-boned, close to plus size I am.

I have the Mono Sofia Coppola (sp?) and it is pretty darn narrow in width (but then again a lot smaller)

I love the Sofia Coppola! I think it's just gorgeous! But I think you might pull of the Poche Documents as a clutch.. Maybe you can post some pictures for as to "judge"?

I'm a guy and I have the Poche Documents... I think it's more indicated to carry papers around, not so much as a clutch (because it's too big and if you don't wear something like a large notepad it will deform very quickly). As LVKeepallFan said, Poche Toillete 26 would be a better option to wear as a clutch because:
1) It keeps it's shape even if it's empty;
2) It's smaller (and classier for a clutch);
3) It a lot cheaper than the Poche Documents..

I hope that I have helped and let us know what you decide ;)

Ive seen lots of guys carrying it as a bag!

And also coming from a guy... I carry my vintage Gucci Envelope Cluth as well, and it's the same size... granted I can only carry my cell phone, mini skinny, and card holder in it... but hey... thats the price you pay for fashion!

So I say go for it! And post pics when you decide too!

ITA that new web site is annoying - can not find anything.
I have been wanting to look at the Poche toilette on-line myself.
Okay, okay enough of my rant.

On to you and your original question.
Yes I think you can carry the Poche Document as a Clutch!

The new LV website is frustrating! Have the poche toilettes been discontinued? I must be searching wring, I can't seem to pull them up

Anyone can help me?

Thank you all so much for your feedback! - I'll let you know what happens.

Oh - I eventually found the p. toilettes but I couldn't tell you how, LOL.

Since I have the Sophia C. Mono clutch, I'd use that instead of the poche toilette anyway...but it would have been a very good, MUCH less expensive choice, LOLOL

Last edited: