Carroll Park Scarlette is mine!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so happy!!

A couple of days ago, I was at Von Maur for a little retail therapy (just window shopping!!) and I saw the Scarlette for the first time. I literally gasped right there on the sales floor because that bag was so beautiful and excellently made. I really like Kate Spade bags, but this one just seemed like a gorgeous jewel box with that cool opening clasp. And don't get me started on the square chain! The whole bag is such a beautiful, modern interpretation of a classic. But I was being good and I did not purchase it on the spot (like every cell in my body was crying out to do.)

Fast forward to today. DH and I were at the outlet mall, looking for some shoes for him. I popped into the Kate Spade outlet store while he was trying on endless pairs of boots. Can you guess what I saw at KS??!! The Scarlette bag!! For $150 !!!!!!! The regular price is $398, so I felt that was an awesome deal.

My husband is so sweet. I showed him the bag and he liked it but we actually left the mall without buying it because we were in a rush to leave and pick up our daughters. After we got the girls, DH drove back to the mall (in a snowstorm, no less!) and told me I should get the bag. So I did!!!!

I just love this bag. It is so ladylike and refined. I really like too, how the strap is long enough for me to swing it up onto my shoulder with that hand (right arm, right shoulder, KWIM?)

here it is:

http://www.katespade.com/carroll-park-scarlette/PXRU4572-1,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU4572-1_color=001&cgid=ks-handbags-view-all#start=16&cgid=ks-handbags-view-all

2. Awwww, that is a great story! I'm glad you found something you love!

That is a really great timeless bag! Love it. :smile:

3. Great deal, congratulations!

4. thanks for sharing my joy!