Carrie vs Courtenay?

Carrie is special but I traded the raspberry for the Espresso because the seam down the middle bothered me because it was dark. Crazy I probably should have thought about it longer and would have liked that part but I like the Espresso. It is very different than what I normally carry. Lol carry Carrie.

I am hoping for Courtenay in marine. My luck it will only be available in China.

can't wait to see pics of your carrie! i like them both, but the carrie seems more "special" to me and has been on my wishlist for a while. i saw a few in person and they knocked my socks off :smile:

Over the years I've found it key to purchase your fav limited and what you believe may NOT make it to outlets. Some do get past sometimes but doing it this way means you'll always have the bags you love!

Agreed! I just need to adjust my filter a bit so not quite as many things fall into the favorite category :smile:

Yes, I have the Raspberry. It is STUNNING!! I would get it while you can.

So glad to hear you love yours!! I am anxiously awaiting the shipping confirmation email. I will be so bummed if this order gets canceled.

Congrats on getting the Carrie! I'd ALWAYS choose a limited edition over a regular bag.

Thanks! I didn't even realize this was a limited edition. Now I just need it to get here!

Actually, I bought the raspberry textured Carrie with the last PCE and I ended up returning it. It was too heavy for me. It also stuck out a lot from my body when I carried it. It has an extra tiny inside pocket which makes the other inside pockets smaller so I couldn't fit my card case in one of the pockets, like I usually do.

With this PCE, I bought the coral Courtenay, and I love it. For me, this bag works so much better.

I hope the Carrie works for you!

We must have similar taste! I tried the espresso on in the store and it didn't seem too heavy, but it was empty. This will be more of a date night / weekend occasion bag for me, so I'm hoping the weight of it with a few things won't be too cumbersome. Glad to hear you love the Courtenay! That one is still on my list. I don't feel as bad asking for that bag for my birthday like I would have for the Carrie :smile: Of course, I still need to get to the store and see it in person!

I have both the raspberry textured Carrie and just got the coral Courtenay and if I could only have one it would be Carrie hands down, no questions asked.

As pretty as Courtenay is, it doesn't have that special feel that Carrie has. It's not as feminine, pretty or unique. I think if you looked at other lines you would find bags similar to Courtenay but not so much with Carrie.

Carrie is one of those extra special bags that you don't see every day. Just my opinion from someone who has both. :smile:

Thank you for weighing in since you have both! Lucky girl! I agree it is one of those special bags that stands out. I am going to be nervous about the order going through until I get my shipping confirmation!!

Carrie is special but I traded the raspberry for the Espresso because the seam down the middle bothered me because it was dark. Crazy I probably should have thought about it longer and would have liked that part but I like the Espresso. It is very different than what I normally carry. Lol carry Carrie.

I am hoping for Courtenay in marine. My luck it will only be available in China.

The espresso is beautiful as well!! I tried that on in the boutique, but since I already have a black gathered sophia I thought I would go for a color this time. I hope the Courtenay comes out in the color you want!

can't wait to see pics of your carrie! i like them both, but the carrie seems more "special" to me and has been on my wishlist for a while. i saw a few in person and they knocked my socks off :smile:

Thanks! This has been on my wishlist for a while as well and I've always reasoned that I don't really need it. I figured with PCE and a gift card I would splurge :smile:

Another vote for Raspberry Carrie. I own one, and it's worth every cent. The details are delicious, the leather unique, and the color matches more than you'd think. It's a pleasure to wear. :yes:

I'm so glad to hear so many of you love the Raspberry Carrie! I am stalking my email for my shipping confirmation since when I called, inventory was low (2) and I'm paranoid they might cancel it. When it comes, I may finally update my avatar pic with it, LOL! How old is that straw bag I have on there?! (I still love it, though :smile:

Well ladies, it looks like it's not meant to be. I hadn't received a shipping conf so i called to check. They said they're looking to fulfill through a store but it would be cancelled if they can't find it. Not holding my breath.

Trying to decide if i should try to track down one of the carolines that are popping up in the outlets or just call it a day and get the courtenay in coral which i did see and do love. Or do something else like clean my house :smile: