Carrie, Lily, or Large Candace

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
After seeing the FB post about saving 25% I am debating if I should splurge on a new work friendly black bag.

Requirements:
Room for my 13" macbook (not the air)
Room for my nook (at the same time as my notebook)
Room for a portfolio (mini one)
Room for my regular stuff
Room for a water bottle

And additional stuff? I do like some structure for a work bag. A comfy shoulder or crossbody strap is a must.

What do you guys think? Do you have any of them?

My definition of comfy maybe a bit off. For example, I do have one option that carries my huge dell work laptop. And it is ok meaning I can walk a mile. But it isn't ideal for this case as it is a laptop bag. Right now I have two Kristin's that would be ok if the strap was wider. The large Sophia I have is a tiny bit too small, but fairly comfy.

After seeing the FB post about saving 25% I am debating if I should splurge on a new work friendly black bag.

Requirements:
Room for my 13" macbook (not the air)
Room for my nook (at the same time as my notebook)
Room for a portfolio (mini one)
Room for my regular stuff
Room for a water bottle

And additional stuff? I do like some structure for a work bag. A comfy shoulder or crossbody strap is a must.

What do you guys think? Do you have any of them?

I think the only one that would be big enough is the large Candace, plus it has the long strap.

I agree- the large Candace would be a great choice.

I am currently using the medium Candace as my everyday/work bag. It holds my 11 inch MacBook Air, iPad, 2-3 file folders, wallet, wristlet, makeup, with a little room to spare. I do wish the medium Candace had a longer removable strap, but other than that, I have no complaints at all.

Also, I just checked, and my 13 inch MacBook Pro fits just fine in the medium Candace. I can close the zipper (I have the older style with the breakaway zipper).

It may be helpful to take your computer and other items to a Coach store (if possible) and try them out in both the medium and large Candace.

I agree- the large Candace would be a great choice.

I am currently using the medium Candace as my everyday/work bag. It holds my 11 inch MacBook Air, iPad, 2-3 file folders, wallet, wristlet, makeup, with a little room to spare. I do wish the medium Candace had a longer removable strap, but other than that, I have no complaints at all.

Also, I just checked, and my 13 inch MacBook Pro fits just fine in the medium Candace. I can close the zipper (I have the older style with the breakaway zipper).

It may be helpful to take your computer and other items to a Coach store (if possible) and try them out in both the medium and large Candace.

Do you carry Candace on your should when she's loaded up?

That's the way I feel also. But I love this bag so much! I am trying to decide if I can deal with the hand/arm carry options only.

I've been using my Candace every day for a week now strictly handheld or in the crook of my arm, and have not had any issues. I usually keep my MacBook Air and iPad with me all the time.

Hmm. When I am carrying a laptop I usually have 1 mile to walk. Hand carry only is not a good option.

Today I am using my MK Hamilton. Which is pretty good but doesn't zip.