Carrie Bradshaw's fanny pack (NOT the Gucci)

1. Yes, gals, it's true. I'm not referring to the infamous Gucci. Season 3, returning to NY w/ the girls at the end of part 2 of their LA trip, Carrie sports a true 80's fanny pack in pink. (If this has already been discussed, please advise.) And though I have never been a fan of the f.pack, I gotta say if you're gonna wear one, pull a Carrie and go all the way w/ the real deal - no, "Really, it's a belt bag". I love Carrie's style - totally embracing her inner 80's self. Have even found myself desiring one like it (yes, I know) - but no luck so far.

2. Which episode was it in? I remember the one on the trip back from LA but not any other one.

3. That's the one - I know, for most it's considered a low point for Carrie, but I think SJP pulls it off great.

4. She pulls EVERYTHING off great!

Hmph <sulks in corner> LOL!

Cx

5. ^^ I agree!

6. those things are great for the gym ..i'm trying to get one myself..people laugh at me when i ask for one in stores:rolleyes:

i really have found myself wishing lately there would be a new satc..since joining here, there are so many gorgeous bags out there, I'd love to see how a new satc would pull it off & I could get ideas/inspiration

they could have a whole new cast or bring back whoever is up for it....there are so many stories to tell!!!

7. I agree. I didn't see SATC when it originally ran - no HBO. What would we do w/o DVDs? They're super convenient, but I missed the whole water cooler experience. Haven't had the courage to ask for fp in store - you go, girl! Carrie would be proud!

8. I was actually thinking about these the other day after an episode of SATC where Samantha wears one and looks FAB!!

I think some hot designer (Marc Jacobs) should re-do them and make them hot and wearable! They would be perfect for evening - secure and no hands needed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice