Carre Pocket pouch - how do you use it?

I’ve been considering getting one for bandaids, hair ties, receipts, coupons, Advil packet, etc...all the little paper based things that end up floating around the bottom of my bag. It’s between this and the atout pouch for me. That pattern you show is very pretty, I’ve not seen that colorway before!

This is such a pretty pouch! I would use this as an easy wallet/pouch for smaller bags or something. Can be used as a catchall too!

Can you upload more pics of your pouch? I'd love to see the inside too!

Reactions: Steph1377
I got mine in this pattern when they first came out. I didn't buy a strap for it. I absolutely adore the horse design, the soft leather and the print quality. But I have never used it apart from admiring it in my hand. It's not big enough for my phone. It has a card slot inside but it's rather big for just cards or change. Not big enough for passports but probably too big for jewellery. So do you have one of them and what do you use it for? Do you have the strap also and use it with the strap? How do you like it?
carre-pocket-pouch.jpg

Reactions: HeartHermes
Thanks for this thread. I am considering getting the lime pouch. Does anyone have feedback on how they used it? I want to use it as a Jewellery pouch when I travel. Is it too big to fit a medium size bag?

Reactions: lastnametea