Carp!

And I'll publicly say I am sorry as I really respect you and would have never intentionally been rude. I'm sorry. I screwed up as usual. This was the one place I thought I could go and not do something stupid.

:heart::heart::heart: Aw, please don't say that. TPF is a safe haven, and everyone here loves you. Sending hugs and sympathy for your stress from chilly Philly!:heart::heart::heart:

When I am down or depressed or unemployed (I freelance so it happens often) I always want to shop and am bummed out because I can't. One thing I have learned is that when times are tough buying a new bag doesn't really help. You feel better for a bit then your back to square one. Keep checking on ebay. Make it a mission to see what the best deal you can possibly find on your Ali is. Ebay is totally swamped with stuff that has been in the outlets at higher prices and the things I have been looking at don't seem to be moving. I have a feeling a great deal at the right time on your dream bag will come.

And as far as here...when you have friends its ok to say the "wrong" thing from time to time. Everyone has a bad day and thats what friends are for! ;)

And I'll publicly say I am sorry as I really respect you and would have never intentionally been rude. I'm sorry. I screwed up as usual. This was the one place I thought I could go and not do something stupid.

Misunderstanding happens all the time in real life..so never mind about the internet communication...that's how we become to know each other better.. become friends!!:heart:

Glad that things are all good :flowers:
I just love everyone here :love: I felt really sad and upset when bad things were being said but things are said out of anger, frustration and a lot of times on the internet, misunderstanding. :yes: It's all good.. I don't want to have any hard feelings for any of my fellow Coach Gals !!! :okay: