Carol's daughter?

uafly1

Nov 30, 2005
Any one out there every try any products from www.carolsdaughter.com ? Given that I live in Chicago, I fight bad hair and bad skin 10 months out of the year. I did a google search for something and found this website. OF course I ordered a bunch of stuff because it was prettty but I wondering if it's just pretty or if it's good stuff.

uafly1 said:
Any one out there every try any products from www.carolsdaughter.com ? Given that I live in Chicago, I fight bad hair and bad skin 10 months out of the year. I did a google search for something and found this website. OF course I ordered a bunch of stuff because it was prettty but I wondering if it's just pretty or if it's good stuff.

I haven't heard of these products before. By bad skin, do you mean dry? I have super, super, super dry skin due to meds that I am on...to the point of being dehydrated. I have had the best success with YonKa products...it's the first skin care line that I have ordered again and again. It's normally sold in spas, and used by licensed only estheticians, but I have found a very reputable, professional seller on ebay, which lists the products for about 25% less than retail.

To moisturize my face I use the Creme 28 with a couple drops of Dermol 2 added in. If you have questions, I'll be glad to try and help. :P

I've heard nice things about this company from the soaping forum I belong to but I have never tried their products personally. The face of their company is Will Smith's wife (Jada).

I hope you'll like the products!