Carolina Herrera now has on line sales!

barbee

Apr 5, 2012
Finally, we can order bags from Carolina Herrera! The site is chcarolinaherrera.com . I just ordered a change/coin purse, and, until Dec 31st, they/we donate 10% of the sale to the Red Cross an Red Crescent. In addition, we get a 10% discount on the item we buy. Win/win!!!

I am NOT affiliated with CH--just love their bags, and wish I had somewhere to wear the beautiful clothes they design(plus afford them, of course.)

Passerine123

Sep 21, 2014
Europe
Finally, we can order bags from Carolina Herrera! The site is chcarolinaherrera.com . I just ordered a change/coin purse, and, until Dec 31st, they/we donate 10% of the sale to the Red Cross an Red Crescent. In addition, we get a 10% discount on the item we buy. Win/win!!!
Unfortunately, they don't ship to Switzerland yet (too bad, because CH is also the acronym for Switzerland and that alone would drive some sales!); I could get a bag delivered to friends in France or Germany, but with the past lockdowns and the future ones on the horizon, I'm not traveling over the border any time soon.