Carolina Herrara Bags?

Jul 20, 2006
I am wondering what everyone thinks about Carolina Herrara bags? Opinions? Are they worth the money?
I am aggrevated with Louis Vuitton and the insane price increase and I am trying to find an alternative.
I love Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs etc.. but I want something a bit different...
Advice????

I have one Carolina Herrera bag. Very LV Alma inspired really, but I didn't know that at the time. It's darkbrown with red hems and even though it's over 10 years old and I don't wear it very often I still like it and would never part from it. If you want to try something else I say why not?

A little of topic. Around the same time I bought a CH leather cover for a Road Atlas. It's the softest most delicious leather I've ever felt. I love it to bits. Outstanding quality.

The quality is very good and the leathers are gorgeous. Very soft but durable. I have two bags: one Andy bag in thuya calfskin (very speedy-like) and a Brown Chain Handle bag in deerskin. I'm thinking of getting another Andy. The best go-to bag ever.

I have recently fallen in love with the matryoshka bag after seeing it on Katie Holmes and Amy Adams- I love the simple look of it but it also looks like it's elegant and durable at the same time. Plus I love that its not easily recognizable!

Hmmmm ... Carolina Herrera? Something Mum or Grandmother would wear. ..

If you're young, why go for old fogey stuff? With that money to spend, go for something young but timeless, like a colourful LV , small Chanel or if you want something "baskety, straw-made" Ralph Lauren or Gucci?

CH Carolina Herrera bags are not exactly old fogey stuff... I've seen young girls totally rock them, yet those bags always look sophisticated enough for a more mature woman.

I used to be a great fan of Carolina Herrera bags . Actually i just own three of them, a leather tote and two classic ones .
I´ve seen teenagers with them . They became too popular here in Spain