Caroldiva's husband is very ill. Authentification service Website auto-responder

shinymagpie

vintage bag lady
Mar 29, 2008
Please see the following from Caroldiva's website

11/29/10

Authentication responses are delayed because my husband is in the
hospital. *I will check emails daily, but please expect a longer
response time than my usual 24 hours or less. *Thank you for your
understanding. ~~Carol

Carol is the most wonderful support to so many purseforum members. Her beloved husband is in hospital, and she is having some website problems. She is still working and juggling her time. Carol asked me to let you know that messages are getting through, even if the auto responder doesn't work.

Please send your positive thoughts and prayers to Carol and her husband.

You can continue to send new requests, but she is working on the existing ones as fast as time permits.

Take care Carol

Awww, I love Carol! She has worked with me several times to get my $$ back and I truly appreciate everything she does. She is the kindest person. I do hope her husband gets out of the hospital asap.
Thanks for the heads up SMP.

Hi LV lovers

Sorry for cross posting but this will be important for some members.

Please see the following from Caroldiva's website [email protected]

11/29/10

Authentication responses are delayed because my husband is in the
hospital. *I will check emails daily, but please expect a longer
response time than my usual 24 hours or less. *Thank you for your
understanding. ~~Carol

Carol is the most wonderful support to so many purseforum members. Her beloved husband is in hospital, and she is having some website problems. In particular, her auto responder for [email protected] is not working. She is still working and juggling her time. Carol asked me to let you know that messages are getting through, even if the auto responder doesn't work.

Please send your positive thoughts and prayers to Carol and her husband.

You can continue to send new requests, but she is working on the existing ones as fast as time permits.

Take care Carol :hugs::flowers:

Thanks for posting, Shiny. So sorry to hear this. Carol is really well-respected and though I have never used her, I have her in my go-to list if I ever need someone to authenticate. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Carol's husband.:smile:

I have never dealt with carol but i know that she is a sweetheart to all of us here.. Carol, our thoughts and prayers go out to your husband ... may god bless you both... Please be strong...