Caroldiva or Mypoupette is more reliable?

As far as I've known, both Carol and MyPoupette are specialized in LV. They may have expanded to other brands, such as Balenciaga.

Did you check the Bal Authentication thread? What did ladies there say?

While I haven't used either service, I didn't know either of them did Bal.

I would trust the girls on here... but that MP and CarolDiva has conflicting results is interesting.

Why did you go to both?

Interesting to see what you find out on the Bal board here =)
I don't really trust Mypoupette - they have really bad customer service -- and Carol is a total sweetheart.
Awaiting the word of the Bal-Babes ;)

I would post pics on the auth forum here. You'll get more opinions. Do either of those authenticators guarantee their opinion? If not, I wouldn't trust either of them since they don't back up what they say.

Get as many opinions as you can. I had a LV once time that some of the LV girls swore was fake or they weren't sure about it:rolleyes:. Other LV posters said real. I had Carol and Mypoupette authenticate it, sent them tons of pictures, micro closeups of every aspect and they both said authentic and never changed their mind. I was still leery because a few LV *experts* on TPF and I use the term loosely, said fake. I told Carol this and she said stop listening to them if they were so good they would do what I do and make money at it.:P
When I got the bag I took it with me to LV at Bal Harbour and it was indeed real. Turns out in an older post one of the girls that said it was fake was looking for that exact bag. Made me go hmmmmmmmmmm. :graucho:

Iam waiting for a reply from Carol at the moment, in the meantime can anyone authenticate any of the 3 bags I have posted on the authenticate this thread
PLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE:confused1:

Unless you needed it for a dispute, why would you pay these people? People on this forum can give you their opinions for free. There are experts in each sub-forum brand, so you're most likely to get a correct and consistant answer.

Perhaps she would like a authenticity letter from Carol, which she is happy to provide at a small cost. It definitely helps to mention in an auction listing.