carol diva timscale\ fake bag help

misschbby

Mar 20, 2008
hi there! i brought a bag which i know is fake and i contacted the seller to get my money back and no joy she insisted it was real . so anyways contacted paypal who have given me 10 days to get a letter from caroldiva( or similiar service) to prove its fake . sent an email to carol diva and awaiting a reply how long does she take and is it worthwhile contacting anyone else ? tia

AmourCouture

AmourAuthentic
Apr 2, 2008
You should save a copy of your auction (PDF or screenshot) and then post it here or in "report this LV" so that we can get the auction removed (as long as it is a confirmed fake). Once it is down You can contact Paypal and inform them that the auction has been pulled and usually they will instruct you to just return the bag to the seller.

misschbby

Mar 20, 2008
Carol's awesome...I've used her several times and she is always pleasant and answers quickly. Know this may be a stupid question, but have you submitted payment to her via PayPal?
hi there thanks but i read her home page and it said to contact her to get a letter as thats what paypal wants i thought to pay her i would only get an email ?? or can i send her a payment for a letter any help most appreciated thanks ladies:biggrin:

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
You should now take detail pictures as many as possible. Carol is very efficient. Once Carol replies, she will ask you to send her photos for authentication. You could attach photos with your email. She charges based on the value of the purchase and how fast you need the letter. She will email you a copy of her letter, follows by an original letter. I don't quite remember if she will fax PayPal her letter with your dipute number, or you need to do it yourself. But, as long as PayPal received this letter, the dispute case will be solved within a day or two.

LouisCharms

All about Vesper
Oct 15, 2008
Tell Carol that you want to pay for a written authentication letter and that you need a payment chart.

Then you can figure out the type of service you need from Carol. Send a payment via paypal, etc.

I always hear from Carol within 24 hours - unless she is on holiday :smile: