Carol Diva Rocks!

Usually quite fast...........but her husband has been having some health problems. He has been in and out of the hospital recently, iirc.
Don't worry though----she is reliable and trustworthy. She will respond to you when she can.

I love Carol. Super nice and helpful. She usually responds fast, but her husband has been in and out of the hospital so it takes a little awhile for her to respond, but she WILL get back to you soon. She'll send out automated emails saying her husband is in and out of the hospital and that she'll get back to you soon. She's never ignored any of my emails.

SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I used her for more than a few occassion.
I also email her for confirmation when a seller claims the bag had been authenticated by her and she always respond very promply.

I love Carol. Super nice and helpful. She usually responds fast, but her husband has been in and out of the hospital so it takes a little awhile for her to respond, but she WILL get back to you soon. She'll send out automated emails saying her husband is in and out of the hospital and that she'll get back to you soon. She's never ignored any of my emails.

Does she always have automated emails? Because I have sent her 2 emails but I have yet to receive any response. I am trying to get a bag authenticated (or declared fake) so I can file a claim with ebay, and am afraid that my time is almost up. The seller is not responding to any of my emails... I'm not quite sure what to do at this point because I've heard that ebay is starting to believe the seller more than the buyer now... do any of you ladies have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

From my experience, yes. Almost immediately after emailing her, I received the following auto generated reply from Carol explaining her current family situation...

"Nov. 6th, UPDATE--My husband is back at the Medical Center following emergency surgery Nov. 1st. ***I am back to dividing my time between hospital and home. *Due to this new turn of events, responses will still be delayed. *I look forward to doing emails in the evening, because it gives me a sense of normalcy!! *I relax the minute I sit down at the computer--great therapy!! *I will answer all emails as soon as possible. *Thank you for your patience & understanding! *~~Carol :smile:"

Then I got her authentication confirmation email within 48 hours or so after.

Have you sent her PayPal payment yet?

Does she always have automated emails? Because I have sent her 2 emails but I have yet to receive any response. I am trying to get a bag authenticated (or declared fake) so I can file a claim with ebay, and am afraid that my time is almost up. The seller is not responding to any of my emails... I'm not quite sure what to do at this point because I've heard that ebay is starting to believe the seller more than the buyer now... do any of you ladies have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

From my experience, yes. Almost immediately after emailing her, I received the following auto generated reply from Carol explaining her current family situation...

"Nov. 6th, UPDATE--My husband is back at the Medical Center following emergency surgery Nov. 1st. ***I am back to dividing my time between hospital and home. *Due to this new turn of events, responses will still be delayed. *I look forward to doing emails in the evening, because it gives me a sense of normalcy!! *I relax the minute I sit down at the computer--great therapy!! *I will answer all emails as soon as possible. *Thank you for your patience & understanding! *~~Carol :smile:"

Then I got her authentication confirmation email within 48 hours or so after.

Have you sent her PayPal payment yet?

Yes I did, I paypaled her at [email protected] yesterday, but still haven't heard anything back. :sad: I am not sure what to do!

For reference....

"Welcome to CarolDiva.com where my goal is to provide personal service and assistance for answering your questions about shopping for authentic Louis Vuitton online.

Services available are answering general LV questions, Email Authentications of auctions, Datecode Discussion, Consignment Sales and Formal Letters for submission to eBay and PayPal when filing fraud claims.

• Email authentications/Datecode Discussions are $6 (USD) per item, except Hermes bags/wallets.* Hermes bags/wallets are $25.00 per item.

• If sending photos for more than one item, please send only one item's photos per email.

• Fee is paid in advance via www.paypal.com to [email protected], otherwise your request might be delayed.

 VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not send your authentication request in the message section of your PayPal payment. Send it separately to me at [email protected].

Authentication letters are on company letterhead and used for submission with fraud claims to eBay, PayPal, credit card companies and the U.S.P.S. with mail fraud claims. Please contact [email protected] for more information and fee structure for letters."

www.caroldiva.com

Ok, Ladies I am new to this forum. I sent her an email after reading her web page. I then proceeded to say via PayPal and sent another email with my photos attached. I have not heard back (but it is less than 24 hours) How long before she responds? My situation is the buyer wants ASSURANCES NOW after purchase. I don't want to loose the deal. I advised buyer I would have it authenticated. How long should this process take?

Ok, Ladies I am new to this forum. I sent her an email after reading her web page. I then proceeded to say via PayPal and sent another email with my photos attached. I have not heard back (but it is less than 24 hours) How long before she responds? My situation is the buyer wants ASSURANCES NOW after purchase. I don't want to loose the deal. I advised buyer I would have it authenticated. How long should this process take?
I'm curious. What's the brand?