Carnelian two motif earrings or frivole pave necklace??

Anabunny

May 25, 2020
Heeeelp: I have purchased an animal brooch because it is special but I’m not used to wearing brooches, it takes a lot of effort to style it. I might exchange it for something else that I can wear more often. My options are:
1) 2 motif carnelian/tiger’s eye earrings
2) frivole pave small pendant WG

I don’t see many action pictures or experience sharing on these two pieces. Please let me know what your experiences are with either. Thanks:heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: DS2006
I like both of your options, and I agree that I'd get much more use from them than a brooch.

Here is a video of someone trying on the carnelian/tiger eye earrings. Start at 3 minutes, 35 seconds when she goes to VCA. She tries on guilloche first and then the carnelian/tiger eye. She tries on a couple more styles, as well, so it's fun to watch!

Reactions: Anabunny
I like both of your options, and I agree that I'd get much more use from them than a brooch.

Here is a video of someone trying on the carnelian/tiger eye earrings. Start at 3 minutes, 35 seconds when she goes to VCA. She tries on guilloche first and then the carnelian/tiger eye. She tries on a couple more styles, as well, so it's fun to watch!

Thank you! The carnelian is one of the first pieces I loved from VCA, it looks great on my colouring. But the frivole pave seems to be an easy everyday piece that doesn’t require lots of wiping and cleaning by hand, I can throw it in the ultrasonic machine, and it’s brand new everyday. I know the two are not really a good comparison, but it’s between these two now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DS2006
I think it’s a matter of what you want first. Do you want a daily easy piece first or a fancier piece first? Maybe it depends on what you already have in your collection.

I think it’s a matter of what you want first. Do you want a daily easy piece first or a fancier piece first? Maybe it depends on what you already have in your collection.
I want an everyday piece that I can wear all the time. I like a little sparkles here and there, but also love the red of carnelian, it’s like lipstick on a piece of jewelry.
I thought both of them are everyday? I guess if frivole is dressy, I’ll go with carnelian then. It’s probably going to be my last semi precious stone piece from vca for a while.

I want an everyday piece that I can wear all the time. I like a little sparkles here and there, but also love the red of carnelian, it’s like lipstick on a piece of jewelry.
I thought both of them are everyday? I guess if frivole is dressy, I’ll go with carnelian then. It’s probably going to be my last semi precious stone piece from vca for a while.
I was thinking the carnelian/tiger eye earrings as being the dressier piece. The pave frivole piece is easier to maintain, clean and match. IMHO.

Reactions: Anabunny