Carmino Campana!

^ VKD are you talking about the Red Rivet bag in the barrel shape. Yes I have seen that one a couple of times but I prefer the large Veneta anyday and that green is so lovely and neutral! I hope Italy can restore it back to it's original glory!

Well I'm the only one without willpower I guess ~ LOL! I actually saw this on Sunday and in a weak moment ordered one. Then I never received a confirmation all Sunday and Monday so I figured their online ordering didn't work - and saved me from myself! Alas today I received a confirmation much to my mixed emotions. I'll be sure to share pics once it arrives :noggin: I am so BV-broke :shame:

blugenie: congratz and please share pics of the bag once it arrives. thank god that i bought a red bag recently otherwise i wouldnt be able to resist either. talking about lack of will power here.

OMG, the Carmino Campana is so stunningly beautiful. I have resisted the regular bags and only bought the zip wallet, plus a couple of the Carmine ombre accessories. It doesn't help when my nieces are sending me pics of all the red BV's they think I should have for the holidays.

I'll have to survive by drooling over your pics, blugenie.