carmencita as cellphone charm?

I can't imagine that it would work. The Carmencita has a short chain and then the leather... I think it might look sort of odd with so much chain hanging down before the leather starts. I'm sort of doubtful that it would fit through the small cell phone opening.

Hermes do a phone charm - I have one - a tiny enamelled disc in the tohubohu design - so small you just get a couple of the letters and numbers.

However, I love the idea of a carmencita too, it looks great in the pic. The accessories are better value if they can multi-task! (Trying to justify the costs!)

Hermes do a phone charm - I have one - a tiny enamelled disc in the tohubohu design - so small you just get a couple of the letters and numbers.

However, I love the idea of a carmencita too, it looks great in the pic. The accessories are better value if they can multi-task! (Trying to justify the costs!)
i have to see that charm. but my whole point was using the awesome carmencita...

Like this?

yes! genius! but shorter the better.
what size is that? is that the smallest? they should make a TPM....Très Petite Modele:P

or you can open up a small ring and hook it directly to the cellphone loop for the carmencita to clasp on.