Carmen Electra Helped A Homeless Man On The Streets Of NYC Yesterday

She is sooo beautiful and I adore her.

But please, PLEASE tell me the point of this thread is to point out her cute shoes and NOT the fact that she gave money to a homeless man.

So many people donate time and money (and many of them donate anonymously) and I think that is something to make a bigger deal of. Stopping your car to get out and help a homeless man is a good deed, I just dont understand why people are going ga-ga over it.

I dont know too much about her so I do not know how she helps out. If she does other charitable things then maybe we could make a thread about that, but giving some money to a homeless man is suddenly a big deal?? Please tell me this is a fashion thread and not "look at how good of a person she is" thread.

I personally take a different stand on charity. I think it's great that people can hand out soup at kitchen to the homeless, but what is also great is the person in the back up to their elbows in water volunteering to clean the dishes afterwards. That takes a different mentality if you as me.

But she IS a sweet person in real life. My friend looks like her and met her randomly at an event and Carmen said, "Oh my god, you look like me, accept prettier!" and I thought that was so sweet! She said she talked to her for a couple seconds and she was GENUINELY a nice person.

I read some article about her a while ago, she've been through a lot, especially after Prince ended their "relationship", she was practically homeless, with no money and no future. Plus, her mother died when Carmen(don't recall her real name now) was quite young. I felt really sad for her then. I think she's kind and sweet, lovely person. I wish her all the best.