Carmel Court Kaela

Mar 30, 2015
Hello Kate Spade Ladies!

It's been a year since I have bought anything KS, but this Kaela box bag caught my eye. It was on sale at Nordstrom and arrived today. It is a pretty bag!! And classy looking! Do any of you own this bag? If so, how has your experience been with wear and tear?
Last year I bought a wallet, wore in gently for 6 weeks and the ID pocket ripped right through the thread. :sad:
Thank you!

Wow! Thats a gorgeous bag! I wish I could give you firsthand details on it. I've had good experience with my KS pebbled leather and this leather looks even nicer (from the photo).

Im so sad to hear you had a bad experience with your KS wallet, can I ask which one (if you recall the name)? Im pretty addicted to my Lacey wallets which hold up amazing but they dont have id pockets.

Wow! Thats a gorgeous bag! I wish I could give you firsthand details on it. I've had good experience with my KS pebbled leather and this leather looks even nicer (from the photo).

Im so sad to hear you had a bad experience with your KS wallet, can I ask which one (if you recall the name)? Im pretty addicted to my Lacey wallets which hold up amazing but they dont have id pockets.
It was a Cedar Street racing stripe. Thankfully I returned it with no problems after showing the damage.

And thank you for replying to my post! The wallet I hope was fluke, but the store did take it back without a problem. The Kaela is beautiful, but would appear better if the lining was pulled more taut to the inside.