Carlys on the short folks?

I'm 5 ft 2 and I just got a medium carly--I think it looks fine! I probably wouldn't get the large, but I'm overall a pretty small person in build as well so that's why. The medium carly isn't too big though :smile:

I'm short, only 5'2 and bigger bags tend to over power me. But, I LOVE the look of the Carly. Yet every time I try it on even the medium is too big, but the small is too small....I'm sad that no Carlys seems to fit me just right. :sad:

Anyone else lusting after a certain purse but for some reason it doesn't look right on you? Any short people here with Carlys?

Darn you Carly for being so slouchy and sexy, darn you! Maybe if I wear higher heels....

Ditto.I am 5'2" and I love big bags, but every time I try the Carly it just does not work.

I'm 5ft and wear the large Carly. With the slouch it doesn't look too big on me. I'm a big bag girl though and I needed something big enough to double as a diaper bag. Definitely try the medium without all the stuffing in it and see how it looks on you.