Carly Thread...pics for potential buyers!

handbglvr

handbag lover
O.G.
May 22, 2006
At the request of a fellow TPF'er, I am starting this thread to help those potential Carly buyers out!

Post your Carly pics here!:yes:

These are pics of my large Carly with the saddle trim.

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Handbglvr,

What made you choose the large one? Do you carry lots of things for work or do you use it for most of your daily essentials?

Very very pretty! My SA said that the khaki ones always flew out of the stores as soon as tehy got them in!

T-Mama,

I was trying to decide which size to choose, so when I returned the Patchwork Ergo, I decided to try a few on and carry them around the store (highly recommended).

The large looked AND felt the best on me (I'm 5'9" and "curvy". Ahem.):rolleyes:

I use it to tote my everyday items in it, like my cosmetic case, Legacy Fold Over wristlet, Coach sunglasses, and other necessities.
Also, for work I can stick papers/folders in there if need be.

It holds a lot while keeping its shape beautifully.
Very multi-functional while looking stylish!:yes:

Handbglr's photos are much better than mine but I will post these just so you can see the different patterns. These hot babes are all large, not unlike me! I rarely FILL the bag but I like having it roomy and slouchy. I can add a water bottle and a notebook to the usual mix and still be able see inside.

Attachments

• MK-0186e.JPG
    MK-0186e.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 174
i have a large khaki sig/chambray- i use it for school, but also use it as my bag. it's not nearly as big if it's not full but, rather, has a great slouchiness. :yes:

modeling pics (5'6" and, eh...yeah):
coach129.jpg

coach128.jpg

with school stuff (binder, notebook, two small books, beauty case, wallet):
coach318.jpg

coach316.jpg

Here's my Large Carly Brass/Khaki/Saddle

I love the large size because I like big bags. It is pretty big and I never have enough stuff to fill it. But I LOVE it!

I love yours Kallison! That color is beatiful. I saw one on eBay and was like, you wanna trade? LOL

Not that good of quality.
I'm 5'5 about 160LBS.

4yis27t.jpg

61t5xfp.jpg

4u47fq9.jpg

6h77sy1.jpg

5z2j407.jpg

The Carly's all look so pretty! I love the Khaki (but I like anything Khaki) with the saddle and the one with the gold. Oh and Carly looks really gorgeous in the black.:girlsigh:. Is it comfortable on the shoulder? No slipping?