Carly Question...help!

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
So I am getting a bonus from work in a little over a week and I have decided to get a large carly. For some reason I keep coming back to the carly no matter how distracted I get by other bags so I think I might as well buy one and hopefully cure my obsession. But here is the question: Does the large carly come in the khaki/berry combo? I love those colors and I think I really want the large carly but I only see those colors in the medium on the website.

Thanks!

I have a carly/plum trim in all leather trim, not the patent trim that are around, in a slim size. I personally like the slim carlys the best, and the trim is SO BEAUTIFUL! There were many at outlets when I got mine so you might be able to get one at an outlet if there are any near you. If you are set on a large carly though I don't know if it came in that size or not. But I LOVEEEEEEE my slim! It gets the hottest slouch when you wear it, it's the perfect size, really comfortable... I could go on and on haha. I love it. I still need to post my review and modeling pics to follow up my white pleated hobo review haha. Maybe I will do that tomorrow!

I have the Khaki/plum but, mine is a medium, I got it last month at the outlet for around $265. I know that when I was there, they had the Khaki/plum in the medium and they also had it in Slim which is wider and taller than the medium, the medium is just deeper. My cousin has a large carly, medium, and slim carly and when she puts them all side by side, the slim to me, looks to be comparable in size to the large. So, you may want to look into getting a slim instead of a large ( that is if they dont make those colors in large, I'm not sure if they did or not ).
Hope this helps.

I felt the same way when I got mine. Even on the 45 minute trip home from the outlet, I was having second thoughts but then, after I got it home and put all my stuff in it, I knew that I absolutely loved the bag!

I am so excited! Its my first big purchase and I am nervous about not liking EVERYTHING about the bag! :shrugs: