Carly problem...Would it bother you? Pics!

The exact same thing happened to me last week. I brought it in to the boutique to see what they could do and wasn't expecting much. They told me that they could send it in and see if it could be fixed. I figured that this would be the answer but I didn't send it in that night because I was using it. A couple days later I visited my favorite coach boutique and I had to show my SA(I brought it in with its dustbag) and I told her how upset I was about it. Well her being the GREAT SA that she is, exchanged it! I've been using it almost everyday since May, so I was really shocked. I would definitely go exchange it or at least see if they could send it in..:yes:

I have 3 Carly's and I'm happy to hear that I can send it in for repair if something like this happens to me. For this kind of thing do you need your receipt or will they still fix it without it?

I have 3 Carly's and I'm happy to hear that I can send it in for repair if something like this happens to me. For this kind of thing do you need your receipt or will they still fix it without it?
They definitely were persistant with my receipt. When I called they said to be sure to bring it in with the bag. Once I got there they wanted to see it. I didn't have much of a problem since I had only had the bag a few weeks and could prove it with the receipt.
I'm sure they would try to work with you not having a receipt...

I didn't have a receipt and I had no problem what so ever. I just wanted to send it in, it was her idea to have it exchanged even though it was 3 months old. It probably depends on the SA's and the store. I think my SA is a supevisor of some sort.

Ugh! That's horrible!
All these problems with the carly makes me not regret returning it.. even though it's such a beautiful purse.. I was just too afraid of something like that happening.. I couldn't take the caution of being careful of how I used the purse.. D:!

You should totally get it fixed!
Even though it doesn't effect the bag's use it would still bug me like crazy that it's missing a stitch!