Carly Poll

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Serious Carly Poll

1. Camel Leather Carly

2. Signature Cotton Chocolate Carly

3. Signature Khaki/Saddle Carly

4. Signature Khaki/Gold Carly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Leather Camel Carly (yellow lining is so cute)
    Chocolate Signature Carly (the signature is so fresh)
    Khaki/Sadel Signature Carly (this matches everything)
    Khaki/Gold Signature Carly (gold is gorgeous)

please help me choose, thanks.

2. Definetely the Choco sig. Carly. I have it and its beautiful!

3. I voted khaki/saddle!

4. I voted khaki/saddle...

5. I voted khaki/saddle. I love the combo. Camel leather would be a close second.

6. I voted khaki/saddle; I just love that combo!! My second choice would be the khaki/gold :smile:

7. Another vote for khaki/saddle

8. I love the chocolate sig carly IRL.. it's so cute! Have you felt the camel leather one in person? I thought I really wanted it, but then I went and felt it at the boutique. The leather was kind of stiff and felt plastic-y. It didn't have the soft, supple leather feel of most other high quality bags so I wasn't very impressed.

9. Khaki/gold -- the gold is gorgeous and can be dressed up or down!

10. khaki/saddle for me, too - classic combo!

11. i voted khaki gold--> imo the signature pattern and gold looks so pretty it'll go with nearly everything, it would look awesome with jeans and a cute solid shirt! i think it's almost as versitle as khaki saddle...but prettier!:girlsigh:

12. I voted kakhi/ saddle - very versatile!

13. Even though you didn't choose any of MY Carlys :blah: I will choose from the list and say khaki/saddle which I think is one of the most versatile and a 4 season bag.

14. Mmm camel leather :drool: