Carly or signature strip tote in crimson?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one should I get?

1. Black Leather Carly

2. Signature Stripe tote in Crimson

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I am trying to decide what bag I want this month, the black leather carly in medium or order a signature stripe tote in crimson?

I love the crimson and the tote seems so functional but I love the carly too and seems like I would use that for a longer time.

I just can't decide what to do, could you girls help me out?

2. I love the crimson tote, so thats what I voted for. Black bags are generally easy to find year round, but the crimson seems limited.

3. Crimson!!! :tup:

4. Hmm, I like the crimson tote but I'm going with the Carly because it will last you a lifetime and the style is wonderful. I have the black leather medium and it's a perfect bag.

5. Oh wow this is a tough one. Since I have the black sig. Carly I'd say Carly, but since I have the Navy sig. tote on its way........ I think I'll go with the Crimson.

6. I'd love anything in Crimson...I'd go for that.

7. CRIMSON! Such a gorgeous color and it is such a great tote (carries so much and with such class -- I love mine SO much!). I like the Carly too, but I think that the Crimson is more limited and so I would get the Crimson tote first and then the Carly.

8. I vote for the crimson!! :P

9. I have the large leather Carly and I enjoy it so I'd have to say Yes for the carly =)

10. Hard choice...both are awesome....but I picked the carly.

11. Hey Munchkyn! Did you decide yet?!!

12. I LOVE my black leather Carly but I think the crimson tote is probably limited so get that one NOW. You can get the Carly next! :P

13. Carly all the way!!!!

14. I say Carly. I have the large black leather Carly, and I carry it every day. It was kind of heavy at first, but now I do not even think about it. I always look pulled together and stylish.

15. I love my Crimson tote! Crimson is ah-mazing! :love: :tender: :girlsigh: