Carly Dilemma...

I am 5'7, plus-sized-- and I think that the Medium Carly is just perfect.
I tried the large on-- and it just didn't work. I also :heart::heart::heart: large bags... I have two large ergos (tote, hobo) and they are perfect.. but the carly was just tooo darn big.

Medium to me is a great everyday bag... :yes:

i think you should get a red patent leather hobo! it solves the problem! so there :P

seriously if you dont love it, there are plenty of other coach bags that are to die for! u have to really need it (or want it)

I'm 5' 5", average build, and I bought the new choco large. A few months ago, I bought a medium, but the medium wouldn't stay on my shoulder -- but the large does.

SA explained that the large has a lower center of gravity -- that is why it stays on better. I love the largeness, but I have not made the out-of-house-wear-it-in-real-life debut yet....

After playing around even more, I am really loving the medium.. it stays on my shoulder great, and it holds plenty.. it looks really cute and slouchy too!! Make sure it is right for YOu though.. good luck!!

Thanks so much for you opinions, that's why I enjoy the boards much (the red patent hobo suggestion was great!). After sleeping (and working) on it, I have decided to keep the large. I love the slouch so much and the color, black sig, is so bold. I know as it breaks in it will be even better than it is now!