Carly Club!!! Please Join!!!

I'm a new member to the Carly club! See my avatar...I just bought the Medium Cotton Chocolate Carly and LOVE her!! It's the perfect size for me (prevents me from trying to carry too much stuff) and she is gorgeous! Plus, my owl keyfob matches her perfectly!!

Count me in too! I have five:yahoo: only because I was able to get three of them at the outlet.
Denim & brown cotton, sig w/ saddle trim, leather parchment and the natural w/ saddle trim.
I feel another Carly purchase coming this fall but I want to see the brown leather and the sig w/red trim first.
I'll have to post a family portrait!

Count me in too! I have five:yahoo: only because I was able to get three of them at the outlet.
Denim & brown cotton, sig w/ saddle trim, leather parchment and the natural w/ saddle trim.
I feel another Carly purchase coming this fall but I want to see the brown leather and the sig w/red trim first.
I'll have to post a family portrait!

YES!!!! Family portrait ASAP PLEASE!!!!! :yes:

I'm in too:

Medium Khaki / Saddle Carly_ChocCanvas.JPG Large Chocolate Canvas Carly_Khaki.JPG

Debating on a third for fall. Can't decide between an all chocolate, all black or the all choc ergo signature tote. Now if they come out with a choco leather....:drool: Either way...no bags until November (unless I get a PCE invite!)

The loves of my life......and I'm thinking about getting another large one in black signature....:graucho:

2007_07170004.jpg