carly at outlet?

bearebeare

Nov 6, 2008
has any one seen the carly at the outlets?
i live in canada were there is no outlets so i have to travel .
which outlets have you seen the carly in? anyone but the patchwork
thanks
kris

I just bought my large plum Carly at the Aurora outlets, just outside Chicago. Mine was the only leather large... but they had some sig mediums. All were marked down + an additional 50% off when I bought mine a few weeks ago.

I got my carly over a year ago at the outlet mall here in Wisconsin and I just recently went there and they still had carlys so I'm assuming that a majority of the outlets still carry them...good luck finding one, its a fabulous bag:smile:

Bikkle, was that for sig or leather Carlys? I am going to head up to Burlington later this week. Thanks!

They are all signature Carly. One black, one Khaki and gold, but I forgot the other two, cuz I like the two that I mentioned.

Actually, beside Carly, I suggest you to take a look of the Legacy Signature shoulder bag, they are just $100. I was targeted to get a Carly today, but when I compared the Legacy to Carly, the size, function and look are pretty much the same. However, the price of a Carly is double. I ended up buying a Legacy Signature and I am happy.

Last edited: