Carly and PCE stuff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just want everyone to know I seriously LOVE my black leather Carly with SILVER hardware!!! (pics posted in earlier thread) It truly is my ultimate favorite bag. The inside is beautiful....
    Anyway....I got a call from my local boutique telling me my PCE is in the mail and I can pre-order the 15th and the sale starts the 16th. What to get, what to get. I don't need another bag because nothing catches my eye, but I'm thinking a wallet in berry, maybe a keyfob, maybe a bracelet.

2. Maybe all three?? If there aren't any bags that grab you, I would definitely get a wallet and/or wristlet to use with your new Carly. I'm so excited for the new PCE and to see what everybody gets.

3. Maybe a berry agenda and a koala fob

4. YES a wallet in Berry...it's on my wishlist...

5. I am so envious of you PCE-ers. I buy a fairly reasonable amount from COACH and I have never gotten one. :sad:

6. I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish someone could crack the code.

7. The only thing holding me back from already owning this wallet is the texture of the leather. Why can't it be smooth like all the others in this style??:confused1:

8. See and that's why I totally love this wallet in this color. How funny.

9. Another PCE? My husband is going to kill me if I get another one lol