Carlsbad recently anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
I'm going down to a Padres game and convinced DH that we need to make a stop at the Carlsbad outlets so I can *cough* drop by real fast...

Can anyone tell me kinda what's there? I'm open for anything :smile:

I was there last week - here's what I remember:

Signature Stripe totes and small hobo in Black, Khaki/pink.
Sig. Stripe Floral totes in gold
Heritage Stripe - some smaller bags, accessories. Mostly geranium, green.
Tons of Soho, outlet only styles
Carly - both slim and regular. A few Khaki (don't remember trim color), Optic slim carly.
lots of patchwork stuff.
Lots of ergo and legacy wallets - the french and envelope slim wallet in whiskey and a camel color.

The store is twice the size as before, as they expanded into the next store. Looks great!

I went last week, and I wasn't impressed. They didn't have any 9.99 keyfobs or anything. I was asking the sales lady about different styles and she said that lots of people in that area watch the outlet very closely, so it was possible that all the items I wanted were snatched up right away! I usually go to Las Americas and felt bad that I cheated on my outlet! Now, I'll just stick to the one near me.. they seem to have lots of good stuff! :smile:

Las Americas is a great outlet!! I've actually had them call me about items I was looking for, let me know about new transfers. Too bad it's really far away (I'm in LA/OC area), otherwise I'd be there every week.

They have some Bleecker patent flap bags in blue there as of yesterday, $169.99 after 20% off. heritage is 40% off, tons of mini signature stuff for 50% off.

I am one of the ones who watches the outlet very closely. :heart: Dayna is my favorite SA there.

They have some Bleecker patent flap bags in blue there as of yesterday, $169.99 after 20% off. heritage is 40% off, tons of mini signature stuff for 50% off.

I am one of the ones who watches the outlet very closely. :heart: Dayna is my favorite SA there.

Ah!! Yeah, there seemed to be a following in that store when I was there, as the SA's were putting items on hold for people to return back the next day. I don't think Dayna helped me when I was there, but they were all pretty nice. I bought one of those patent flaps yesterday in brown at Las Americas!

I was at Las Americas today and I didn't buy anything. Nothing grabbed me like I would die without it. A lot of factory only bags, a couple bleeker totes, plum patent & black leather, the small bleeker flap bags in purple & blue, a lot of madelines, a teal & putty legacy shoulder bag, a red leather carly, heritage stripe totes, lots of wristlets, wallets (that must be factory only as I have never seen them before). IDN I was disappointed. I had my 4 yr old with me and she was in heaven trying on bags. LOL

I'm back from Carlsbad :smile: They had a ton of tempting things, but this is what I couldn't pass up...

OctCoach001.jpg

Short reveal...

OctCoach003.jpg

The had a ton of patent bleeker wallets, wristlets, and shoulder bags in plum and blue...
The new legacy line (wasn't wow'ed personally)
Pleated ergo hobos (camel, mahagony, rose) galore at 40% off (back rt corner of store)!
Ton of ergo signature wallets
Patent denim signature totes and satchels from boutique also 40% off
Patent factory totes in black and plum
Crinkle patent factory ergo hobos in brown, blue and red
Boutique legacy flap bags, heritage stripe swingbacks and totes (20 or 30% off)
Saw one legacy stripe zip around large wallet (20% off 199.00 I believe)
Lurex kisslock wristlets and regular wristlets in raspberry, silver, gold and black
Ocelot scarves and kisslock wristlets (like I scored)
Factory suede business/laptop bags

That's about all I can remember for now... oh! and lots of the skull and penguin keyrings, also those cute red heart padlocks :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.