Carlisle Clutch-opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies! I am considering purchasing a carlisle clutch and was wondering if anyone here owned one? I am about a shortie so I wasnt sure if the clutch would look just ridicously huge when I carried it. Is it practical? Looks like it might be a pain to get in and out of but its so cute!

2. It is pretty big but I have two and love mine! If you're going to carry it as the folded over clutch, don't expect to too much in there, but they're really fun and I would definitely recommend one.

3. i love my carlisle, even though it may look a little big for me. i really love the overall look of it. the only downside is that if i'm in a crowded place carrying it folded up under my arm, it gets in the way, people are always walking in to it. regardless, i still get excited everytime i get to use it (i only use clutches for dressier occassions)

i'm a shortie too, so here's a pic for reference... i hope it helps!

Attached Files:

4. I used to own a checkerboard one and after much thought, ended up returning it because of the size and the lack practicality :sad: I really loved the design though...

5. I had two in the past and loved them. Sold them to buy more stuff. I found that I usually carried it open as opposed to the clutch.

6. i have two and love them. i use them both ways. dressed up as a clutch and open in jeans and a tee. super cute :heart:

7. WOW! thanks for the picture- those always help! Looks like we may be the same "shape" and height so it puts things into perspective. I think I just have to have one!:biggrin: